Monday 3 August 2009

Eagerly awaited Images 33 arrives



My copy of Images 33 has finally arrived!
It's a beautiful annual directed by Adrian Shaughnessy which I'm hugely proud to be part of. The annual will be sent out to 4000 commissioners and can also be bought from the AOI website http://www.aoiimages.com/annual.htm

The Images 33 exhibition is open from 29 July - 12 August 2009 at the London College of Communication, Elephant & Castle, London, SE1 6SB. It's open 10 – 5pm weekdays, 10 – 4pm Saturdays and closed Sundays. Admission is free!

No comments:

My photo
Inspired by Circuses, Victoriana, and Surrealism I create collage’s combining the past and present through a mixture of found imagery, illustration, photography and drawing. Working with collage and my trusted photocopier I create all of my work by hand, frequenting second hand shops, car boot sales and markets to build up my ever growing archive of second hand books, magazines, photographs and postcards. I always create my work by hand, only using a computer for layout at final stages. I like my illustration to have a certain tangibility, a quality that cannot be captured by digital means alone, even if that is as small as a blob of ink or a smudge on a photocopy.