Monday 13 July 2009

New Eco Friendly Screen Printed Tote Bags!



Be the first to grab your Cowchap or Birdman Limited Edition Screen Printed tote bag!
There are a limited number of 20 bags per edition. Once they're gone they're gone! The bags are fair trade and made from organic cotton, also the inks used are all water based so have no nasty chemicals in them. They also have extra long handled and a gusset for extra carrying space!
Bags are £12.50 and can be bought through myself, Kathleen & Lillys, Recreation, COW or Craft Mafia "Get Made" shop in Nottingham. Contact me at gemmalatimer@hotmail.co.uk to order yours today!

2 comments:

Erinna Kingsley said...

Gemma, you are so talented! The bags look great!! There are also a few great personalized tote bags ideas on that website. They are printed though as I would never be able to do this kind of bag by myself:) I am waiting for your next piece of art:)

Anonymous said...

These are too good looking bags I really like and I really want to buy these bags. And the collection is awesome. These are good for the environment also. So thanks for sharing with me. For the more information visit www(dot)thecottonbags(dot)com/
Eco Friendly Cotton Bags

My photo
Inspired by Circuses, Victoriana, and Surrealism I create collage’s combining the past and present through a mixture of found imagery, illustration, photography and drawing. Working with collage and my trusted photocopier I create all of my work by hand, frequenting second hand shops, car boot sales and markets to build up my ever growing archive of second hand books, magazines, photographs and postcards. I always create my work by hand, only using a computer for layout at final stages. I like my illustration to have a certain tangibility, a quality that cannot be captured by digital means alone, even if that is as small as a blob of ink or a smudge on a photocopy.